Friday, February 26, 2010

insomnomaniacs

i went to bed at 8am and woke up at 4pm, the entire time i dreamt that the city was flooded. i i was looking out my window and realized that everything up to my apartment floor was submerged - and i live on the 9th floor. all i could see were the tops of highrises. for some reason various people in my life were in my living room, and we were all just waiting together, looking out the windows. i woke up before the drowning point, but i kind of feel like this is one of those dreams that is a precursor to something significant.

i've only felt the need to write down my dreams maybe three or four times. every one of those dreams ended up immediately foreshadowing a major life changing event. the last time i wrote down a dream was the day iseult died. i got the phone call later that day, right before i dreamt of a place i described in my journal as some sort of heaven, one that i left someone at right before i woke up.

hold onto your hats, drive safe, my closest friends and both my parents are travelling via van or plane at various points this week. crossed fingers for safe skies and safe roads.

1 comment: